Thursday, May 25

Swap goodies

Yesterday I had a wonderful surprise as my Knitters Tea Swap buddy sent me a package. She (Wendy) had already sent me a little card in the shape of a teapot as a little 'get-ready', so I was so stoked to see this package. She sent some yummy Republic of Tea Spring Cherry Green Tea (lucky too, because i had run out of tea that very day!) and some packages of Walkers shortbread to go with it.

AND she sent a skein of Noro, which i've been wanting to try for the longest time. A skein of sugar and cream cotton, which just that very day i had been thinking about getting so that i could work on some more dishclothes. And a booklet on tea and a whole bunch of patterns. Pretty darn cool.

So thank you Wendy! This was a great swap, and if there's another I definitely want in again.




So, with my new ball of Sugar 'n Cream in hand, I cast on for another Mason Dixon dishcloth. The contrasting color is Blue Sky Alpaca's dyed cotton . Now, everyone says mean and nasty things about cotton yarn, but I love this Blue Sky Alpaca stuff. It's soft and resiliant and i enjoy knitting with it. Not so much the Peaches and Cream - that seems a bit like knitting with kitchen string, but that's okay for dishclothes. I ordered more Blue Sky today because I wanted to have some on hand for any random project that should come up.

Finally today I received my package from Jimmy Bean's Wool - it took forever (forever!) to get here. Does it always take that long from them, or is USPS having a bit of a slowdown. So, my big, long circular needles are here and as soon as i finish this here dishcloth i can go back to my shrug. better get knitting.

7 comments:

yarnmaniac said...

Glad you liked the goodies. Enjoy!
Wendy

Kitty Kitty said...

I am so jealous you did the tea swap. I found out about it after people started to post about it on the site. Hopefully they will do it again.

Tea is always a nice thing among friends.

Leilalu said...

spring cherry green tea is my absolute fav! I need to go get more now. It is a great everyday tea.
How does one get involved in theses swaps?lol

J&D said...

 

視訊 影音視訊聊天室 視訊聊天室 視訊交友 視訊聊天 視訊美女 視訊辣妹 免費視訊聊天室

色情遊戲 寄情築園小遊戲 情色文學 一葉情貼圖片區 情人視訊網 辣妹視訊 情色交友 成人論壇 情色論壇 愛情公寓 情色 舊情人 情色貼圖 色情聊天室 色情小說 做愛 做愛影片 性愛


免費視訊聊天室 aio交友愛情館 愛情公寓 一葉情貼圖片區 情色貼圖 情色文學 色情聊天室 情色小說 情色電影 情色論壇 成人論壇 辣妹視訊 視訊聊天室 情色視訊 免費視訊 免費視訊聊天 視訊交友網 視訊聊天室 視訊美女 視訊交友 視訊交友90739 UT聊天室 聊天室 豆豆聊天室 尋夢園聊天室 聊天室尋夢園 080聊天室 080苗栗人聊天室 女同志聊天室 上班族聊天室 小高聊天室


AV AV女優 自慰器 自慰器

視訊 影音視訊聊天室 視訊交友


網頁設計 網頁設計公司 最新消息 訪客留言 網站導覽

 

zacoo said...

We are China online Wholesale Beads store, China Wholesale Beads is your best choice. China jewelry findings and jewelry making supplies for wholesale.We offer you Jewelry Supplies, Jewelry Findings, Jewelry Beads at the cheapest price. We are specialized in Wholesale Jewelry Supplies, Wholesale Jewelry Findings, Tibetan Style Beads, Tibetan Silver Beads, Tibetan Silver Charms, Wholesale Acrylic Beads, Wholesale Crystal Beads, Wholesale Jewelry Charms, Pandora Style Beads, Lampwork Beads, Necklace Pendants, European Beads. Buy more get more discount.

elizabeth bernot said...


Costa Rica Fishing Los Suenos
,
Costa Rica Jaco Fishing
, http://www.fishingcostaricaexperts.com/costaricalossuenosfishing/costaricajacofishing.html

jay paul said...

Really nice post, you got great blog and Thank you for sharing This excellently written content. Waiting for next one.

HP - Pavilion Sleekbook 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 640GB Hard Drive - Black

HP - Pavilion 17.3" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black