Tuesday, May 30

recycled sweater


I have this one wool sweater that has been my favorite for years. I got it at a sample sale for $5 while I was working at Burton Snowboards. Green, boiled wool -- it wore like a tank. A friend had the same sweater in blue, she swore by it as well. Years have gone by, and when I wore the sweater this year i noticed that the sleeves were now 3/4 length and the body was getting shorter. I contemplated donating it, but couldn't bear to truly give it up. After studying it for a little while, I decided to try to alter it to fit my little boy.

I believe it's what you call raglan style, so I cut the sleeves down and cut the body down. A little bit of stitching and voila - my favorite sweater is now a size 3T. I purposely sewed the seems on the outside and then tried to make them as neat as possible. I like the look, really casual.

6 comments:

yarnmaniac said...

That's great!

Wendy

Knitcrazy said...

Great Sweater.....

he looks sooooooooooo Cute in it :)

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

J&D said...

 

視訊 影音視訊聊天室 視訊聊天室 視訊交友 視訊聊天 視訊美女 視訊辣妹 免費視訊聊天室

色情遊戲 寄情築園小遊戲 情色文學 一葉情貼圖片區 情人視訊網 辣妹視訊 情色交友 成人論壇 情色論壇 愛情公寓 情色 舊情人 情色貼圖 色情聊天室 色情小說 做愛 做愛影片 性愛


免費視訊聊天室 aio交友愛情館 愛情公寓 一葉情貼圖片區 情色貼圖 情色文學 色情聊天室 情色小說 情色電影 情色論壇 成人論壇 辣妹視訊 視訊聊天室 情色視訊 免費視訊 免費視訊聊天 視訊交友網 視訊聊天室 視訊美女 視訊交友 視訊交友90739 UT聊天室 聊天室 豆豆聊天室 尋夢園聊天室 聊天室尋夢園 080聊天室 080苗栗人聊天室 女同志聊天室 上班族聊天室 小高聊天室


AV AV女優 自慰器 自慰器

視訊 影音視訊聊天室 視訊交友


網頁設計 網頁設計公司 最新消息 訪客留言 網站導覽

 

zacoo said...

We are China online Wholesale Beads store, China Wholesale Beads is your best choice. China jewelry findings and jewelry making supplies for wholesale.We offer you Jewelry Supplies, Jewelry Findings, Jewelry Beads at the cheapest price. We are specialized in Wholesale Jewelry Supplies, Wholesale Jewelry Findings, Tibetan Style Beads, Tibetan Silver Beads, Tibetan Silver Charms, Wholesale Acrylic Beads, Wholesale Crystal Beads, Wholesale Jewelry Charms, Pandora Style Beads, Lampwork Beads, Necklace Pendants, European Beads. Buy more get more discount.

elizabeth bernot said...


Costa Rica Fishing Los Suenos
,
Costa Rica Jaco Fishing
, http://www.fishingcostaricaexperts.com/costaricalossuenosfishing/costaricajacofishing.html

jay paul said...

Really nice post, you got great blog and Thank you for sharing This excellently written content. Waiting for next one.

HP - Pavilion Sleekbook 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 640GB Hard Drive - Black

HP - Pavilion 17.3" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black