Saturday, July 14

Perfection Shorts

K was essentially potty trained by the beginning of last summer, so it feels like I'm a long way out from diapers and all the soakers that i was once making. one of my friends on the running group recently had a little boy and i've been wanting to make her something.
These are the Wooly Wonder Perfection Pants in approximately a size small. Knit with very soft 100% wool from the stash and trimmed with Trelisk organic merino. The body was knit on #9's.

A quick shot of our garden as it finally starts to come into bloom. in a few days the purple coneflowers will bloom and then it will really start to pop.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I love the garden pic. Nice to see you have lamb ears - they are my favorite! I just planted several of them at the start of summer.

Unknown said...

I really like your writing style. Such a nice Post, Can’t wait for the next one.

HP - 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black Licorice (2c20nr)

HP - ENVY 17.3" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Natural Silver