Wednesday, December 31

New Years Eve workout struggles

Today the Universe seemed to throw every obstacle in my workout path. It started out well enough, I got my body out the door and off to the gym. However, when I arrived I looked into my bag and realized that I didn't have my spd bike shoes. I didn't even have my sneakers. Just some snowboots. I did have my Speedplay bike shoes still in the car, and I guess I could have used them in the toe straps, but I didn't think about that and I went to work instead of the gym.

K had a friend over this afternoon and I was planning to ride the trainer while those guys kept each other entertained. But then I couldn't find the trainer. I thought it was at the shop but eventually, while cleaning up some junk, I found it in a corner and set it up for a ride.

One hour. That's as long as I could make it. The trainer is too loud to hear the audio on the computer and so it's pretty mind-numbingly boring. I only had to stop twice to check on the boys/mediate.

I put the Van Dessel on there because it had pedals. The plan is that the Soma will live on the trainer with a trainer tire in the back. But I only have two pair of pedals, one on the SS and the other on the VD. I don't want to constantly switch them (laziness) and Santa didn't bring me another pair but I hope he does cause i want to be able to ride the cross bike on the road outside this winter while still having an indoor set-up ready to go in a pinch.

This set-up is in our basement which I am actively working on tidying up to make it more conducive for kids/adults.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boards and 2.5 winter boots,blocked shots and get 2 NBA Ecco Casual Shoeschampionships - which is the second

watches lover said...

Power Balance USA Performance Technology is so amazing. It is effective to keep your body Balance, Strength and Flexibility. Official offer power balance bracelet and you can wholesale power balance now.
power balance
power balance wholesale
power balance bracelet
EFX bracelet
2011 power balance

watches lover said...

I love your blog, always learn a lot from it. Thanks, good day!


Small items,big luxury!
Get ugg boots as gifts in christmas.
Ugg boots, Ugg outlet, 70% off, Cheap ugg boots sale online .

Unknown said...

All those sequels will be fed to Starz as part of the new distribution deal. Other Weinstein Co. films coming to Starz include critically acclaimed "The King's Speech," and "Blue Valentine." nice and cheap ugg boots is on display right now at Harrods ugg clearance in London, but once released, will there be a market for it? The new green luxury car gives the environmentally conscious executive cheap uggs clearance the option of powering the CT 200H by either electricity orjordan basketball shoes by regular petrol. Lexusugg women is banking on the belief that there is a growing demand for a greenJordan Fusions. vehicle in the luxury car market.

Unknown said...

The many types vytrqpn of wrapa Oakley Sunglasses Cheap get not deserted their fashion along with acceptance. This summer, your wrapa Half X Oakley using complete along with fine design and style happens returning straight into fashion Oakley Sunglasses Discount yet again, containing depicted your riches along with high-class Sale Oakley Sunglasses involving girls frankly. Firmoo's give back along with repayment insurance would likely create your current obtain using Firmoo Oakley Jawbone risk-free. examine out and about each of our $8 Oakley Stpl Jawbone, $10 along with thirty greenback Half X support frames to suit your funds along with sight requires. Since first design Oakley Sunglasses Outlet, these are acknowledged by simply numerous men and women.

Unknown said...

If we recommend to vbaghnm the large explanation, virtually almost any gentleman will certainly consider through the Oakley Sunglasses Cheap tv that is developed to present large solution Half X Oakley photograph with all the electric indication strategy inserted. although this means involving Oakley Sunglasses Discount or maybe your generation treatment involving Sale Oakley Sunglasses are generally a bit distinct. Your Oakley Jawbone are generally developed using amber-tinted Oakley Stpl Jawbone lens, receiving the intention of filtering Half X out and about your orange lighting effects while using variety, for that reason to further Oakley Sunglasses Outlet improve the full shade vividness.

Bella Tran said...

Website is very nice and informative content.
----
play game juegos de kizi online free and play game juegoskizi online and play game jogos friv

Tarp said...

Specialty Tarps Specialty Tarps