Sunday, December 14

December 11, 12 and 13

A quick update on the past few days. Thursday the 11th was one of those crazy days that you get at this time of year. I ran three miles first thing in the morning and it was a good run, nicely paced with good energy. Then I went into work, had a hair appointment and our company holiday party - hence no weights at the gym. But at least I got the run done.

Friday dawned with 8" of new snow on the ground and rain falling from the sky. Then it was snow again. Then rain. Then sleet. The roads were a mess and I just couldn't see any wisdom in trying to ride on any roads. So I broke out the skis and went to cottonbrook. No one had really skied yet, so i made my own tracks through the crust for 1.25 hours. At the end my legs were worked and my upper body as well. I took some photos, but the camera apparently didn't want to hang on to them.

Saturday I totally missed my workout due to this:
This is the sole craft show that I did this year for Hug-a-dub-dub. Actually, it was on the 2nd floor, so my workout was lugging all the stuff up and down two flights of stairs and then standing all day. The show was good, it's always fun to talk about my hobby to people and I was happy to sell a lot of soap which will go a long way to subsidize my training and our christmas this year.

Preparing for 3 hours of riding today. trying to figure out how to keep my feet warm, i think it will be in the high 20's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

to gradually winter boots,improve community NBA legend Ecco Casual ShoesDavid Robinson established

Anonymous said...

to help build and winter boots,maintain Carver Academy. Ecco Casual ShoesThis absorption of the

Unknown said...

All those sequels will be fed to Starz as part of the new distribution deal. Other Weinstein Co. films coming to Starz include critically acclaimed "The King's Speech," and "Blue Valentine." nice and cheap ugg boots is on display right now at Harrods ugg clearance in London, but once released, will there be a market for it? The new green luxury car gives the environmentally conscious executive cheap uggs clearance the option of powering the CT 200H by either electricity orjordan basketball shoes by regular petrol. Lexusugg women is banking on the belief that there is a growing demand for a greenJordan Fusions. vehicle in the luxury car market.