Wednesday, May 16

Noro Tea Cozyhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

Pattern: Kureyon Kozy from Knitty small version 1
Yarn: Noro Kureyon
Needles: as per the pattern

Notes: I followed the pattern as best as I could. Frankly, although there was nothing difficult here, I had a hard time with the pattern instructions. It could have been written more clearly. Side 1 shows some of the difficulties that I was having. I even frogged to try to fix it, and I never frog anything. Loved the Kureyon, the colors are beautiful.

The finished product is cute and practical and it really does keep the tea warmer longer.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Love it! Glad to hear that the cozy works too! I've always wondered that.

moonshine said...

Cute! I see that you also have World Vegetarian. Good stuff!

Unknown said...

I really like your writing style. Such a nice Post, Can’t wait for the next one.

HP - 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black Licorice (2c20nr)

HP - ENVY 17.3" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Natural Silver