things were really going my way, and i had 15 minutes of time all alone in the house in which to open this up. all alone. no sharing or explaining to do. and look at what was inside that box:
I'll break it down for you:
- Yarn treat - two skeins of lovely Patons SWS - soy wool stripe in my favorite colors. It feels a bit similar to the bamboo that i just used for Clapotis and i think it might make a lovely scarf for winter.
- Tea Treat - all sorts of teas from Sip for the Cure, to samples from her favorite shop, a box of lady grey (perfect for my office stash!) and a bag of loose Rosebud tea. which i'm testing out as i type...
- The treat for eating was a lovely box of cookies with jam in the center.
- then there was still more! Two yummy candles
- a coloring book and crayons for the boy
- very thoughtful breast self-exam information as September is Breast Cancer Awareness month
- and best of all -- a holder for my circular needles, which i was in desperate need of
A big thank you to my pal who really made an extra-super-special effort. Thank you!