Friday, August 11

knitted baby kimono



The baby kimono from Mason-Dixon Knitting in Blue Sky Alpaca Dyed Cotton, color Shell. This has been a WIP for ages, slow going at first because I prefer knitting in the round to the knit/purl/knit business of going flat. And then I ran out of yarn. For the reference, this patter takes 1 full skein plus a very little bit of a second. I order this yarn from The Yarn Tree, and it took me a long time to get around to ordering that second cake (they cake it up for you). In fact, I wasn't inspired until they emailed to say it's 20% off all this month because of their anniversary. So I got this and yarn to make my boy a sweater.

Speaking of the boy, look how amazing this tower is:
and you know he's only two and a half...

One final shot, here are some custom wool wash soaps that I'm sending out for a mama today. Normally, all the wool wash soap that I make is unscented (unless you want the liquid). But she asked nicely and I made her some flavored balls. They look like candies and smell divine too!

5 comments:

Knittymama said...

Pretty kimono!
And impressive tower!

kristin said...

I love the kimono. So tell me, is this a baby thing? I'm in the midst of baby shower madness and was thinking of making this one (although I'm not fond of purling).

And for what its worth -- until I saw the butterflies on the inside -- I wasn't thinking girly. For a baby I'd think it was ok. for a 2.5 yr old a bit girly.

THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

Nicely finished kimono. I really like your idea of finishing with ribbon trim-great design detail!

Curious how you executed it in the round-did you steek?

Thanks for the tip about the 20% sale. i am coveting the Habu!

Love the swifter ballband cover in your previous post. i am very addicted to M-D book!

J&D said...

 

視訊 影音視訊聊天室 視訊聊天室 視訊交友 視訊聊天 視訊美女 視訊辣妹 免費視訊聊天室

色情遊戲 寄情築園小遊戲 情色文學 一葉情貼圖片區 情人視訊網 辣妹視訊 情色交友 成人論壇 情色論壇 愛情公寓 情色 舊情人 情色貼圖 色情聊天室 色情小說 做愛 做愛影片 性愛


免費視訊聊天室 aio交友愛情館 愛情公寓 一葉情貼圖片區 情色貼圖 情色文學 色情聊天室 情色小說 情色電影 情色論壇 成人論壇 辣妹視訊 視訊聊天室 情色視訊 免費視訊 免費視訊聊天 視訊交友網 視訊聊天室 視訊美女 視訊交友 視訊交友90739 UT聊天室 聊天室 豆豆聊天室 尋夢園聊天室 聊天室尋夢園 080聊天室 080苗栗人聊天室 女同志聊天室 上班族聊天室 小高聊天室


AV AV女優 自慰器 自慰器

視訊 影音視訊聊天室 視訊交友


網頁設計 網頁設計公司 最新消息 訪客留言 網站導覽

 

elizabeth bernot said...


Costa Rica Fishing Los Suenos
,
Costa Rica Jaco Fishing
, http://www.fishingcostaricaexperts.com/costaricalossuenosfishing/costaricajacofishing.html