Wednesday, September 27

Camera is Back

Lots to blog about. Today I went on down to Small Dog Electronics (Apple reseller) and picked up a media transfer thinger. my camera still takes photos, it just isn't talking to the computer. so this little thing will read the pictures off the memory card and deposit them nicely in iphoto. For those who are interested, I blog using firefox on my imac G5.


My new hat. the Jester Hat in Auracania nature wool, bulky. Here is the link to the pattern. It's free and it was a quick and fun knit (2 nights of not very intense knitting.) the knitted ball on top was a great idea.

Just a small portion of the carrots from our garden. The vivid colors of fresh carrots are my favorite.

Clapotis in progress. This is SWTC Karoke bamboo/wool yarn and I have to say that I was a little surprised with the stripes. I was anticipating a varigated look, not a striped look - but whatever. we'll see how it turns out when all is said and done. I've started the decrease rows now, so hopefully I'll be finished with it this weekend.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

LOVE the hat! If you get a chance will you post the link to the pattern? I want to make Erik a hat for christmas and frankly I could use to do it in bulky needles.

kat said...

i love the hat too! & i like the way the clapotis striping...it gives it such an interesting look. I did mine in bamboo too which had a nice weight.